From savings and gifts to games and prizes, plenty of perks await member dentists and their teams at the booths of ADA Member Advantage-endorsed products and services in Dental Central at SmileCon 2023.
These select companies deliver exclusive discounts for ADA members’ personal and professional lives. All endorsements have been researched and vetted.
SmileCon attendees, including dental team members, can stop by ADA Member Advantage booth 2245 and scan a digital entry form. If they visit five of the endorsed provider booths to learn the secret passwords to fill out the form, they will receive a stuffed manatee and be entered into the daily drawing for a premium prize.
In addition, ADA Member Advantage staff are available to help members with endorsed products and services, and participating endorsed providers are available to answer questions and provide more information.
The endorsed provider booths include:
· New this year, Threadfellows (booth 2144) wants to get the dental team to love wearing their practice or organization logo. Visit their booth to sample practice giveaways. While there, enter to win Patagonia gear featuring the practice’s logo.
· Compliancy Group (booth 2045), which helps dentists with HIPAA and OSHA compliance, is giving 20% off to members who sign up for their services at the booth. Dentists who sign up and attend a demo will receive a $50 Amazon gift card.
· UPS, Lenovo, GE Appliances and ODP Business Solutions (booth 2140) will have a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Generation laptop computer to give away to one ADA member. They are also giving away a GE Appliances Profile One & Done washer and dryer.
· Visit Volvo Cars (booth 2051), to explore its newest vehicles and participate in giveaways. Volvo is offering ADA members $1,000 off the purchase or lease of any vehicle, including certified pre-owned purchases.
· Visit Stynt (booth 2153) to be entered for a chance to win a $250 Amazon gift card and learn more about Stynt’s mission to solve current staffing challenges.
· HealthFirst (booth 2047) is offering 20% off and free shipping on emergency medical kits supported by the Practice Partner Program, as well as 25% off sharps and medical waste mail-back products and 15% off amalgam waste mail back products.
· Mercedes-Benz Star Access Program (booth 2251) invites members to stop by and see their electric vehicles and learn how to enjoy savings starting at $500 towards the purchase or lease of a new 2023 Mercedes-Benz, including the EQ lineup.
· Lands' End (booth 2039) is offering 25% off orders. Try your luck with Plinko for a chance to win some prizes.
· CyraCom (booth 2043) will provide information on using qualified language interpreters and translators in dental practices, helping dentists to comply with Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act.
· BMO Bank (booth 2149) invites attendees to stop by to play blackjack with the BMO team, win BMO gear, enter a grand prize drawing for catered lunch for your office or a premium wine basket. BMO offers ADA members a 0.5% rate discount on practice financing, as well as help with practice and real estate purchases, remodels, equipment upgrades and lines of credit.
· OnPay (booth 2142) is giving away swag and sharing how their payroll software helps dentists simplify paying and managing their teams. Members who sign up will get their first month free, plus free setup and data migration.
· CareCredit (booth 2139) invites guests to discover how enrolled providers can help more patients get care in two simple steps and get a Sebastian Pillow Pet when the attendees complete a practice review or apply to enroll with CareCredit. This offer is valid for one giveaway per practice, while supplies last.
· Best Card (booth 2248) saves the average dental practice $5,516 annually on credit card processing fees. ADA members can bring in a recent processing statement to receive a detailed savings analysis and a $5 Amazon gift card. They also receive a $100 discount on processing equipment. Stop by the booth to enter for a chance to win a $250 Amazon gift card.
· Show your ADA Visa card and receive a gift from U.S. Bank (booth 2239). Cardholders can earn triple reward points by using their cards for eligible hotel purchases at any of the official SmileCon meeting hotels. ADA members who don't have an ADA Visa can learn more about the card program and apply for the ADA Business Rewards Visa Signature Card or the ADA Preferred Rewards Visa Signature Card. Stop by for a chance to enter to win a $100 Visa Rewards gift card.
· Laurel Road (2338) is offering special discounts on student loan refinancing and other financial products for dentists. Stop by the booth to sign up for a free 30-minute student loan consultation.
· AHI (booth 2041), ADA Member Advantage's endorsed tour and travel provider, is offering a $500 discount per person for those who book a trip for 2024 within two weeks of SmileCon. Dentists who stop by the booth can also learn more about ADA member discounts for the AHI Further program, designed for the active and curious traveler.
· RevenueWell, PBHS, and ADA TV (booth 2250) invite dentists to stop by for a chance to win an Apple Watch. Dentists can sign up for their new patient engagement plans, website and digital marketing services as well as newly upgraded ADA TV streaming system. ADA members get one month free with new annual agreement.
ADA Member Advantage brings products and services for dental practices, homes and personal enjoyment. Members can choose with confidence, knowing these resources have been thoroughly researched and endorsed. Save time and money with top-quality products and services for practices and personal life, exclusively for ADA members.