SmileCon has reserved the entire Unversal Islands of Adventure theme park for all attendees from 7:30-11:30 p.m. Oct. 5.
Tickets are required for this event and can be purchased in the mobile app, online at SmileCon.org or at the registration desk. Badges and tickets are required for entry. The following passes have different costs for tickets to Universal Island of Adventure:
• Platinum Smile Pass: includes tickets to Universal Island of Adventure Night.
• Smile Pass holders, Dental Central Pass holders and exhibitors: $100
• Children 10 years and older: $100.
• Children 3-9 years: $95.
• Children 2 and under: free.
• Friends & Family Events Pass: $165.
• Shuttle service from ADA hotels will run from 7:15 p.m.-midnight.